A Special Healthy Doughnut Tutorial for Children
Fried food will lead to decreased gastrointestinal function, resulting in indigestion and a lack of vitamin B1. Repeating use oil at high temperature is easy to produce carcinogens and obesity.
Let us make healthy doughnut without frying at home. DIY with children together.
Cake flour 120g
Baking powder 3g
Natural pigments 0.5g
Semen sesami nigrum 0.5g
1. Melt the butter then cool it in room temperature.
2. Three whole eggs
3. Add fine granulated sugar
4. Stir to make it mixed evenly
5. Add baking powder
6. Add cake flour
7. Stir to make it mixed evenly
8. Add the butter
9. Stir to make it mixed evenly, Toner, pigment does not need too much
Put it in a flower mounting bag
10. Coat the silicone mold with some oil
11. Sprinkle a thin layer of cake fouler
12. Fill in the red paste
13. Fill in a little white paste
14. Fill in the green paste.
15. Bake at 150 ℃ – 18 minutes then demould.
16. Put Semen sesami nigrum on and finish.
• If you don’t like pigment, you can change it into sugar beet powder for red color and Matcha powder for green color.
Baking powder is not recommended to be omitted or replaced
• It is best to use food grade silicone mold.
• Choose 100% Food Grade BPA FREE bakeware 6 Cavity Donut Mold Doughnut Cake Mold