Better Snacks for Babies with Silicone Molds
Silicone molds are relatively wide. It belongs to the category of silicone kitchenware in silicone products with special food-grade silicone materials and more and more popular for kitchen products.
If you want to drink iced soda, add ice, or eat ice cream, you can make it at home with molds in hot summer. You can use it to make interesting and healthy snacks for your children every day.
There are various shapes and sizes of Silicone molds for you to choose to make tempting food.
In addition, it can cultivate children’s interest and manipulative ability.
Advantages of silicone molds
1. The silicone mold is soft and comfortable, with good flexibility, easy to operate and not easy to deform.
2. Low and High temperature resistance. Suitable for temperature range -40 to 230 degrees Celsius. Can be used in refrigerator, microwave and oven.
3. Easy inverting. The biggest advantage of silicone mold is anti-sticking, so it is very convenient to invert the finished product, only needs a slight twist.
4. Easy to clean. After using, rinse it with clean water to restore it.
5. Long service life. Stable performance of 5-10 years.
What you can make by a silicone mold?
Here are some suggestions.
1. Fruit ice cubes, popsicles
2. Yogurt ice/milk ice
3. Cute Chocolate
4. Sweet ice cream
5. Preserving spices
6. Cup Cake/Brea
7. Colorful Candy
Maintenance of silicone mold
1. When the silicone baking mold is used for the first time, it needs to` be cleaned with warm water and a little neutral detergent, and then put into the oven for air baking. There will be a small amount of smoke and peculiar smell in the air baking for the first time.
2. Do not use abrasive cleaners or foam. Make sure the silicone mold is thoroughly dry before each use and before storage.
3. Do not let the silicone mold dry bake. For example, if you only fill 3 molds with a six-connection mold, the other 3 molds must be filled with water. Otherwise, the mold will be baked and the service life will be reduced.
4. In order to make the baked product achieve better baking effect, lightly spray a small amount of anti-stick baking pan oil on the surface of the silicone mold before baking.
5. Do not use knives or other sharp tools on the silicone mold to avoid scratching the mold.
6. Do not make the silicone mold directly touch the open flame.
7. It is best to put it in a carton in a cool place because of static electricity.
8. Choose the Food Grade Silicone Eco-Friendly kitchen Chocolate biscuit dessert baking 3d cake molds supplier with Higher Certificate in Food Safety.