HOW TO CHOOSE BABY MILK BOTTLES?
Milk bottle is an essential for every newborn family to drink milk and water for baby. There are many kinds of milk bottles on the market. Parents can choose a bottle suitable for baby according to the characteristics of different material. Today, let’s explain in detail on all aspects of the bottle to help parents choose the most suitable bottle according to their own needs. Silicone cup and bottle manufacturer
Do not choose PC and PP material. Milk bottles made of the following three materials can be referred to:
• PPSU milk bottles: It does not contain bisphenol A, thermal deformation temperature more than 200 degrees. It can be disinfected repeatedly through high temperature and high pressure without affecting its service life. PPSU bottle looks a little tawny, and the transparency is low.
• Silicone milk bottle: Silicone is a colorless, odorless, non-toxic and highly active adsorption material. The silica gel material also does not contain bisphenol A, which is not easy to age during use with high temperature and chemical corrosion resistance. The touch of silicone is closest to human skin. When feeding the baby, a good touch is conducive to the emotional stability of the baby and the development of the baby’s EQ. It is easy to disassemble and have strong versatility, and can be interchanged with other pacifiers. The parts of bottle are few and light, so it is convenient to carry out and clean. It can be disinfected by boiled, steam, sterilizer, ultraviolet disinfection.
• Glass milk bottles: glass products can be seen everywhere around us. Their advantages are non-toxic, high transparency, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, easy cleaning and so on. The disadvantage is heavy and easy to break. If you consider buying glass milk bottles, you may have to prepare 3-4 spare bottles in reserve.
The pacifier material is generally latex and silicone. Latex is soft and tensile, but it is easy to age and cannot be used for a long time. Silicone is more durable and elastic.
MODEL OF PACIFIER: gradually increase the flow of pacifier according to the baby’s age.
• Round hole trumpet (s): 0-3 months old baby.
• Round hole medium (m): 3-6 months old baby.
• Large round hole (L): babies aged 6-9 months.
• Cross shaped hole: suitable for juice, rice flour and other coarse-grained drinks.
• Y-shaped hole: the flow rate is larger than that of cross shaped hole.
Pacifiers are consumables. It is recommended to replace them within 1-2 months, especially those with color changes or even damage should be replaced immediately.
• Round shape, close to the form of breast feeding, is the most common shape of nipple.
• Flat shape, it can be smoothly moved in the baby’s mouth when baby sucking.
• Water drop shape, similar to round one but slightly longer.
Finally, when buying milk bottles, you must choose excellent manufacturers with the qualification of food grade material certification.